Gigaclear Customer Complaints Code
If you are unhappy with the service that you are getting from Gigaclear, then we would like to put
If we have not managed to do that to your satisfaction, then here is how you can make a complaint.
- Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to our portal and create a new service ticket. We will attempt to resolve your problem as quickly as possible. Please include the following key information:
- The date (and time if possible) the problem occurred.
- The names of any Gigaclear representatives you may have dealt with.
- The nature and reason for your complaint.
- Your full name and full address including postcode and Gigaclear account number.
- Your current contact details including your telephone number and email address.
- We will respond acknowledging your complaint.
- We aim to investigate, respond to and where possible resolve your problem within 7 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, then you can escalate your complaint:
- If you are not satisfied, then please ask to speak to the Head of Customer Care who will fully investigate your complaint and do everything they can to reply to you within 5 working
- If you are still not satisfied after speaking to the Head of Customer Care, you may raise a formal complaint with our Chief Executive.
- You can send your complaint directly to the Chief Executive, but you need to give us the opportunity to resolve your complaint first. The Chief Executive will aim to review your complaint within 7 working days.
- If all else has failed, and if we have not satisfied you, and only after you have followed the above process, then Gigaclear is a member of OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and Gigaclear. OS:C is a free, independent service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses (one with 10 or fewer employees) can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at www.ombudsman-services.org
Updated 1st January 2016