How do you gain access to connect my property if I live on a private road?

If you live on a private road we will need to obtain a written agreement from the grantor/landowner. You will receive a communication prior to any works commencing from our Network Access Team who will then guide you through this process.

Can I get Gigaclear?

The Postcode is not in a valid United Kingdom format.