How can I update my contact details?

If you have changed your name via Deed Poll, have recently got married (congratulations!) or you need to update your name for any other reason, then the process is simple. 

Just download our Name Change form by clicking here, fill it in and then send it back to us with the supporting documents listed below. 

Also, if for any reason we have made a mistake with how your name is spelled we apologise and want to know to rectify it. Please complete the same form with the correct details we need to make this change and send it to and we will update it.

Supporting documents we accept are:      

  • Marriage Certificate 
  • Civil Partnership Certificate  
  • Deed Poll documentation 

You cannot use this Name Change form to change the details of the person responsible for your account. If you would like to do this, please refer to the Account Transfer section for an outline of our procedure.

Can I get Gigaclear?

The Postcode is not in a valid United Kingdom format.