Frilford, Frilford Heath, Cothill and Gozzards Ford are now also becoming among the best connected communities in the country
- Ultrafast broadband, lower cost telephone rental and calls at just £42.99/month with no usage limits means your whole family can surf, talk, shop, watch on-demand movies and TV, work, learn and play, all at the same time without the usual delays and buffering
- Ultrafast broadband is delivered over a new, all fibre network with an individual fibre to each property
- The Gigaclear service allows uploads AND downloads at up to 1000Mbps
- Gigaclear does NOT slow the network down at peak times, NOR does it impose any usage restrictions, you are free to upload and download as much as you need
- Eliminate telephone line rental and reduce call costs when you are connected to Gigaclear broadband by signing up with the Vonage telephone service through Gigaclear. You can call the Vonage Gigaclear call centre free on 0808-1789620
- Gigaclear is now installing and connecting customers to ultrafast broadband across Frilford, Frilford Heath and Cothill. It’s not too late to place an order to get yourself better connected whilst we are in the area.
Frilford/Frilford Heath/Cothill Installation Map
Please use your mouse to move the map to locate your property (click the Satellite tab at the top and use the +/- buttons to zoom) to see the proposed location of the fibre cable and connection point. The connection point is underground and looks very similar to a water meter pot, all you will see is a small black lid on the top. The location of the connection points are marked with a red spoton the map, and are just a preliminary marker for planning purposes.
One of our representatives will visit you during February to agree with you where is the ideal location of this connection point, we will then photograph a marker at that location so our contractors are in no doubt where to install. The usual location for the installation point is just on the boundary of your property and the highway or other private land where we have permission, adjacent to a wall or gate post so that it and the cables are generally out of the way of any digging or gardening activities. If you have any immediate concerns or questions please email us, otherwise we will visit you well before any works take place.